Priority Number One – Put God First
Putting this priority first will help with all other priorities. Okay! Well, you ask . . . How?
- Daily Prayers (supplications) – being humble to your Creator
- Obligatory Prayers – based on your faith or religion
- Fixed Requirements or Holy Days – that are performed or recognized for your faith or religion
Prayers and supplications are the very water of life. They are the cause of existence, the refining of the soul, and attaining to the utmost of joy. Know that in every word and movement in prayer . . . there are allusions, mysteries, and a wisdom that we are unable to comprehend.
Priority Number Two – Love Self
Without this priority, no other priority matters! Okay! Well, you ask . . . How?
- Believe in yourself – If you don’t believe in yourself . . . who else will?
- Never stop learning and seeking the truth – NEVER!!!!
- Check your belief system from time to time – you can’t always be right!
- Take care of important things to you-health, family, career, future, etc.
Always remember that worldly attachments and vain desires impede the soul’s closeness to God. Don’t be surprised when things are not the way you expect. All things, whether good or bad, are ordained by God.
Priority Number Three – Repeat Priorities One and Two
This priority will help you to remember your top two priorities! Without this priority, you may mistakenly take someone else’s priorities as your priority without noticing.
- What’s the priority? (restnwrite.wordpress.com)