This month’s positive affirmation is about the characteristics that make up your powers. If you are humble and loyal, but shy, no one will know your powers. And if you are humble and loyal, but aggressive, no one will want to know you! There will be times in life when outside forces can bring no help. It will be all up to you. Below are some resources within yourself to use or tap into to become even more powerful than you are today.
- Self-Love – Without love of self, it will be impossible to love others … and God for creating you. You have to see the beauty within yourself in order to appreciate all beauty.
- Self-Confidence – You must maintain belief and trust in yourself in whatever you chose to do. You must also reassure others that you can do it.
- Self Awareness – You must let go of all pride and ego. You have to “check” yourself on a regular basis. This includes your health, your attitude, and finances, etc.
- Self-Improvement – This should be a continuous process until you leave this earth . . . enough said!
- Self-Esteem –Unless you value and respect yourself . . . no one else will. Know your self-worth, and know that no one can take that from you. Your appearance will also play a daily role.
A most praiseworthy characteristic of those who walk humbly is their willingness to learn and a positive attitude. Try to free yourself of self-imposed limitations in opportunities to acquire insight and knowledge. And constantly strive to develop qualities that will help your powers become increasingly effective.