There are checklists for anything you can imagine like traveling domestically or abroad. There are checklists for the car, work, home, safety and surgery procedures, and more. But what about the checklists on the maintenance check for self? Well here’s a small checklist to start!
- Check your health – Without your health, the rest of this list won’t matter! Maintain a diet which consist of fruits and vegetables, prepare your own meals, and try to grow your own food. Drink plenty of water and keep your body active.
- Check on your loved ones – Time is promised to no man. So keep in touch with those you love and those who love you. Let them know you love them while they are alive and give them their flowers while they can still smell them!
- Check your finances – If you have more money than one person can spend in a lifetime, then make sure you give back. If you are barely surviving, check for any available resource or barter and trade. Remember, money is just a resource needed for this material world!
- Check your belief system – Open your mind to gaining understanding and wisdom wherever you may find it! As you acquire knowledge, it is worthwhile to pause from time to time and examine the validity of those beliefs.
- Check on your soul – The soul is a spiritual entity created by God. Just as in the womb, you acquire the powers needed for this world, so in this world you should acquire the powers needed for the next!