Are You A Hoarder . . . Of Knowledge?
This month’s positive affirmation is about eliminating all types of clutter. Hoarding intangible items is just like hoarding material items. Talk shows, news stories, and online pictures tell a story every day about someone hoarding animals, trash, clothes, etc. But rarely do you hear about the poor souls who are hoarders of knowledge? Below are a few descriptions of the way it is done:
- Keeps Secrets– hoarders of important information. Not able to be honest about past experiences and relationships. Unable to share or reflect on those experiences to move forward.
- Tells Lies – hoarders of the truth. Will try every trick in the book to keep the truth from being told. There will be no facts, logic, or data in the information that is shared.
- Hides Emotions– hoarders of pain. Can’t let go of the negative energy to receive positive energy. Unable to find happiness or peace of mind.
- Never Listens – hoarders of own beliefs. Refuses to learn anything new from any other source which differs from what is believed. Disagrees that knowledge can be acquired from any resource.
- Impedes Growth – hoarders of the soul. Lacks self-discipline and pure heart and mind in matters spiritual. Will also block your process of spiritual transformation.
Do you fall into any of the descriptions above? Do you know someone who does? To share knowledge is a changeless commandment of God, eternal in the past, eternal in the future.